An internationally recognized and sought after teacher, author and master presenter…
A legacy planner, consultant to non-profits and coach to elite advisors…
A husband to Beth, father to Josh and Anni and owner of Max, their Chocolate lab…and highly acclaimed Bible teacher.
Don’t Hire Scott
If you need a speaker for your next event, don’t hire Scott Keffer…there are lots of speakers for hire.
If you want to delight, engage and transform your audience, look no further.
Scott Keffer is an internationally recognized financial educator, speaker and lecturer, whom you may have seen interviewed by Bill Flanagan on KDKA TV’s Sunday Business Page, WPXI TV’s Region’s Business and on Eleanor Schano’s AgeWise program on PBS. Keffer is a contributing author on two books on advanced wealth planning: Love, Money and Control; Reinventing Estate Planning and Giving; Philanthropy for Everyone. He has conducted over 455 presentations across the country on topics including Zero Estate Tax Planning, Family Wealth Preservation in the 2000s and Tax Smart Retirement Planning. Thousands of CPAs, attorneys, financial professionals, and charitable advisors at national accounting firms, the Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh, the Butler County Bar Association, United Way of America and others have benefited from his instruction. His published articles include “Consider Your Choices for Estate Taxes”, “Top 10 Estate Planning Mistakes”, “Family Limited Partnerships: Panacea or Pitfall?” and “Protect Yourself From Wealth Predators”. They have appeared in Physician’s News Digest, Dynamic Business, National Underwriter, Resort Living and Journal of the American Chiropractic Association. Keffer is the creator of The Legacy Planning® Process, The Donor Motivation Program™, The Affluent Engagement System™, and others.
Keffer has advised wealthy individuals and families across the United States for over a quarter of a century. His counsel and assistance has saved them over $727 Million in estate and income taxes. A Cum Laude Economics graduate of Washington and Jefferson College, Scott and his wife, Beth, live in Pittsburgh with their two children, Joshua and Anni.
Additional Professional Credentials
• Consultant, universities, community foundations, hospital foundations, and other non profits.
• Continuing Education Instructor, JDs, CPAs, CLUs, ChFCs and CFPs.
• Presenter, national tax and estate planning symposiums.
• Guest speaker, CPA & law firms, estate planning councils and bar associations.
• Invited TV guest, including KDKA TV, WPXI TV and PBS.
• Invited Radio guest, including KDKA Radio’s Small Business Report.
• Former President, National Association of Family Wealth Counselors (NAFWC).
• Member, Association for Advance Life Underwriting (AALU).
• Member, The International Forum (Forum).
• Member, International Who’s Who of Entrepreneurs.
• Member, National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC).
• Member, International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy (AIP).
• Member, National Committee on Planned Giving (NCPG).
• Member, Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh (EPC).
• Member, Pittsburgh Planned Giving Council (PPGC).
• Member, Family Firm Institute (FFI).
• Cum Laude graduate, Bachelor of Arts (Economics), Washington and Jefferson College.